Jump to content

What's it called?

Recommended Posts

I had this same problem, it is just a mounting arm.

If you are looking at that and want to make a change that makes life easier in the future, replace the drop arm to a disco one.

This means that instead of having a ball joint in the arm, it is connected with a screw in ball joint that is easily replaceable.

With this mod, you also need a new drag link arm, one with screw in ball joints at either end.

If you still want a steering damper, then you can get a bracket that is attached to the new drag link rod.

just an idea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy