Small machining comission anyone?

bishbosh

Following on from my VDO pressure sender thread, I need to acquire a custom adaptor to connect the sender to the engine.

What I need is an adaptor with a 1/4" NPTF thread in one end and an M10 x 1 male thread on the other. Probably turned from hex bar stock? Obviously this needs to be hollow or line bored to allow the oil (and pressure) to reach the sender!! :lol:

So, does anyone fancy turning one up for me... pretty please...?

Beer tokens available..... B)

Following on from my VDO pressure sender thread, I need to acquire a custom adaptor to connect the sender to the engine.

What I need is an adaptor with a 1/4" NPTF thread in one end and an M10 x 1 male thread on the other. Probably turned from hex bar stock? Obviously this needs to be hollow or line bored to allow the oil (and pressure) to reach the sender!! :lol:

So, does anyone fancy turning one up for me... pretty please...?

Beer tokens available..... B)

How quickly do you need it Bish?

I could do you one but I don't think it would be before next weekend now.

Mick.

Thanks for the offer Mick, but you have been beaten to it. I have had a kind offer by PM so, if he can find his NPT tap :D all should be sorted in a short while.

If the tap has gone AWOL then I shall take up your offer!

Cheers,

Bish.