Where to buy procomp +5 shocks from?

gibbon

I'm looking for some replacement shocks for my new truck (1985 D90) which the egit who sold it to me sprayed the whole underside blue :o .... including the shocks and so the seals are all goosed now! :angry:

I've run procomps before and these would work well as replacements, need +4 or +5's if I can get them as i've got quite highly extended shock mounts on the rear and larger turrets on the front :blink:

Does anyone know where I can buy them from? as I'm struggling to find some!

• 3 weeks later...

Front shocks are fine but i'm struggling to find the rears which are on some custom rear mounts so need to be eye fitting to pin, like a standard shock (but not in length!) and not the pin/pin fitting which gwyn and llama 4x4 sell/stock.... :blink:

I'm just about to have my Procomps replaced under warranty, I don't think they are to bad, been on the truck over 6 years and have seen quite a bit of abuse! Now they just don't provide proper dampering, suspension is bouncy. Procomp and bearmach have been very good about replacing them, however they've asked me for the numbers stamped onto the shock and mine are a little rusty so I can't make them out.

Can anyone with Gwyn's challenge set up using +5.5" front and rear give me the numbers stamped on the shock?

Thanks for your help.

matt

The Terra Firmas Adrian sells look to be top quality kit. Apparently OME copies at Pro-comp prices. The pistons are much thicker and the quality appears very good. Would seriously consider this option.....

i have got terrafirmas on my disco (stock length) and they are much firmer than the pro comps i had on the rangie

good well priced shock i think

i would buy these over pro comps now every time

rob