Spider problem

rhydgte

Hi guys, hope this give you a bit of a laugh but I'm at my wits end with spiders in my truck. :(

Everyday there are webs everywhere (outside and inside).

I walk around the truck each morning brushing away the webs from the wing mirrors, front + rear bumpers etc.

Before I sit in it I have to wave my hand about above the drivers seat as there is always webs running from the sun visor to the drivers side headrest.

I'm assuming there's a pack of them living in there! Any ideas??

Cheers!

There's a great thing you can buy here called a RoboCan which is an aerosol insecticide can with an automatic head fitted onto it powered by a 9V battery - when switched on this puts out a "pfft" of insecticide every 5 min or so and will blat anything in a confined space in a short period of time - I would think it would fix the occupants of a vehicle inside 24 hours. We use them for bluebottles, earwigs etc but I expect they work on spiders too. The can lasts for about six weeks continuous use. Bloody marvellous things :)

Hi guys, hope this give you a bit of a laugh but I'm at my wits end with spiders in my truck. :(

Everyday there are webs everywhere (outside and inside).

I walk around the truck each morning brushing away the webs from the wing mirrors, front + rear bumpers etc.

Before I sit in it I have to wave my hand about above the drivers seat as there is always webs running from the sun visor to the drivers side headrest.

I'm assuming there's a pack of them living in there! Any ideas??

Cheers!

Be careful they could be considered a minority group or on a government list of needy causes and this might make your truck a halfway house or conservation area!

Anyway if you got spiders you aint gonna have flies :D