new leak....any ideas?

The 90 has started a new leak when standing in the rain, theres no sign of it until you drive off and then water p*sses down inside of the passenger window and door, it seems to be coming from the inside gutter where the roof meets the sides, but for the life of me I cant find where its getting in!

The 90 has started a new leak when standing in the rain, theres no sign of it until you drive off and then water p*sses down inside of the passenger window and door, it seems to be coming from the inside gutter where the roof meets the sides, but for the life of me I cant find where its getting in!

Grot - I Know... I know ! :D

We had exactly the same. Its the seam along the top of the roof above the windscreen. If you lower the fron tof the headlining, you will see a structure along the top of the screen. The watewr is running along inside that to above the doors.

Above the screen on the roof, on the outside, you will see a folded lip with a bead of sealant along it. This seals between the sheet of the roof and the structure. It goes hard like old putty and lets water through.

Give it a good scrape and a clean up then apply a nice bead of silicon - Job Done! :D

Could also be the roof seam where the front section over the seats joins the rear section. Its the seam all the way across the roof just behind the drivers door. Mine did exactly what yours does, took ages to find, as the water runs along inside, first corner or apply the brakes and woosh, wet trousers!

Seal with mastic and lay masking tape either side of the seam, then u can get a neat thin bead.