HFH "Moment" - Introducing "The Welders Dance"

One day leaving Seven Sisters, someone put a zip tie on my propshaft and left the long tail hanging out to make a 'tick tick tick ticktickticktick' sound as I drove away. I dived underneath and spotted it quickly but the worst part was, I didn't have any sidecutters so had to live with it ticking until I got back to Bristol...

^^^^

Stored for future use :D

I did have him also a while back when I tied a cats collar bell

on cotton the a steel bar allowing it to dangle loose under his seat,

he was frantic for weeks, ...even asked me to look and help :rolleyes:

So young, ......so gullable :rofl:

His adding 'a bolt' to the laid out JED Engine rebuild (everything cleaned and in order)

some while ago seemed to kick it off, I near had the engine restripped to find where

I had missed a bolt before he owned up.......

The fun sort of started there, and has at times become a tad 'OTT' :rofl:

Nige

Joining his horn to his washer jet was quite worthwhile

Nearly as good as his pouring boiling water on my drive after I parked, and pointing

saying whats that, but not as good as me popping a look alike parking ticket on his window

and him then acosting a Traffic warden :D

Basically we just worry about what each other are up to :rofl:

post-22-125193063753_thumb.jpg

Nige

When at college learning MIG welding, the instructor told me a tale of a young lad on the previous course who having run a decent weld, stuck the torch down on the table - and didn't notice that trigger had pulled on, engaging the wire feed.

The red hot tip of the wire went through his trousers and gave him an extra hole. Cue lessons from the flute player on how to hold it.

ps - I didn't buy a word of the story really, but I am always bloody careful where I put the torch. Don't want the story to end up about me one day !