The Northern& Clubman challenge 12th & 13th Dec09

Matt BADLRC

there is still space get your entries in. there seem to be plenty of you wanting to do the 2 day so group together and lets see the end of the year out in style.

timmy if you struggling take henry he will be there and he does know what he's doing.

is it Hydrosteer, portal and 40" tyre friendly?

just want to come along in a mog axled 90 we baught to show my brother how things work for his 1st time out untill we finish our turck.

Ty

i thought you sold that. guess ill see you there ty.

Right, got a co driver, entry in the post today.

looking forward to it.

I did sell it but baught it back as the guy had it since i saw u at Tong and he never even bothered to move it from my place LOL Anyways its between that and the 110, but theve both got poor chinease winches :-( worth a trip out just to play though me thinks.

I did the pre xmas one last year and it was great, a real friendly event, Barney was a great help and Alan K draged us out at the end of day 2 as we had 2 dead winches, dont think we'd have ever got out without him!

Give me a bell anyways Tim crnt get thru to ur fone.

Entry form in the post tomoro

I've still got the engine block in the build frame putting it back together again, broke a ring on Sat just before Saley, Shirley and Dan arrived for a brew, so I sort of sufferred for being clumsy, new ring set should be here tomorrow from Real Steel.

So rush on really.

i have spoken to loads of people have rung me this week, if you have all done what you said and got your forms in. We will put an updated entry list on here early next week. So if you haven't already get your forms to Eric over the weekend. :):)

Entry sent, tuedays first class, sorry for the delay.

just need to sort a few minor things out now and were all good to go!

i wanted to do the 2 dayer but dont think my team mate is up for it , hope fully confirm my entry to the clubman in the next few days

Dafydd

hay Dafydd do you still want to do the 2 day as I'm looking for another truck to compete with.

oh and simon I could do with henry please.

sorry guys i wont be there

due to all the problems with my mum in hospital i really havent made much progress with the toyota axles

+ im awaiting new tyres which wont be here until jan by the looks of it

im free to co-drive for anyone though either for 1 or 2 days and will pay half of the entry fee and add to fuel costs :D

twiggy, fancy booting tom out for one event and taking me, didnt want to miss this one ??? :lol:

sorry guys i wont be there

due to all the problems with my mum in hospital i really havent made much progress with the toyota axles

+ im awaiting new tyres which wont be here until jan by the looks of it

im free to co-drive for anyone though either for 1 or 2 days and will pay half of the entry fee and add to fuel costs :D

twiggy, fancy booting tom out for one event and taking me, didnt want to miss this one ??? :lol:

how about Chris sitts it out and you co- drive for Tom :D

Never seen a lowered Peugeot 106 Quicksilver on Simex with a 8274 have you guys ??

If you think I'm letting the pup loose in the beast, think again boy's,

It's still no engine in yet, I'm trying to get all the front puleys right before I fit it, back in, so I am fabricating things while it's in the stand and I can line things up easier.

Not biting Mr Belton, you need a bigger worm. tongue.gif

Never seen a lowered Peugeot 106 Quicksilver on Simex with a 8274 have you guys ??

If you think I'm letting the pup loose in the beast, think again boy's,

It's still no engine in yet, I'm trying to get all the front puleys right before I fit it, back in, so I am fabricating things while it's in the stand and I can line things up easier.

Not biting Mr Belton, you need a bigger worm. tongue.gif

is this the same "pup" that can drive the " apparent beast " better than his ultra slick and smooth elder who taught his son so well ??

so well that he now cannot beat his son at trial events ??

or is mearly due to the fact that the truck is more balanced when the " pup " is driving thus keeping it on its wheels at all times, unlike his ultra sleek, trim and proper elder who spends more time on his side squeeling like a pig because he doesnt like the odd angle he is at ?

we wouldnt need simex, then again we wouldnt even need a winch to beat you with the pug, just a piece of nylon 3 strand and human brute force.

one punch and we would have beaten you with your track record :o:o

ill go now and let you chunter in piece twiggy

night night

dont let the dog bite you too hard :lol::lol: