The Northern& Clubman challenge 12th & 13th Dec09

Matt BADLRC

That's 3 big fish in half'n'hour, including an unexpected woodpecker tongue.gif

Did you see how scared of that water it was in the photo, I told it "don't panic it's not deep just dirty" but it still didn't want to go in,

I dropped a proper ricket at Tong thinking I would get the punch over the water before it got to deep and was closed, but found out the hard way the snorkel had split underneath, and for the first time ever had Marshall recovery but hey in that weather I wasn't really bothered it was awfull that day. Still finished second in class. blush.gif

there is no way on this earth I would swap the petrol V8 for a diesel, yes I've had problems with cooling which was down to a brand new faulty electric water pump which kept airlocking and causing me some right grief, and a bit of trouble oiling up plugs which we think is in the bottom end somewhere possibly a cracked piston skirt or something similar but I love the instant and furious power that is available, oohh and that sound is just awesome, come on be honest.

Come on treebloke are you doing the Northern, great fun you know and local'ish??

i dont think it was you trying to tame the beast into going into the water, you were trying to talk yourself into it.

however your best attempts failed and the whole of tong heard you squeeling like a pig to tom, get me out of here.

tom has told me that he is infact going to be visiting the doctors due to hearing trouble :o

:lol:

and a few moons ago i remember a conversation we had where you were infact thinking of fitting a diesel in because of all the water problems :blink::blink:

or did you just ring me in your sleep again :rolleyes:

see you soon, best of luck pal

so who have we got doing this one then.

John Sales

Paul Marsden (if it come back prom previous event OK)

Dan Thomas

Chris Booth (subject to engine being fixed in time)

plus 3 or 4 others who's names im not sure of sorry

anymore???

kin hell, am i reading right :blink:

paul is venturing out again :o

have you got any pictures together from the previous event matt ?, there was alot of snapping going on........and not just a-frames :P:P:ph34r:

dan

have you got any pictures together from the previous event matt ?, there was alot of snapping going on........and not just a-frames :P:P:ph34r:

dan

Hopefully if i dont mash it up too much the weekend before? That will be 3 challenges in 4 weeks :o

Paul ;)

that shouldnt be a issue with your carefull skillful driving style :lol:

Ha! my careful skilful driving usually involves the wheels pointing towards the sky ;)

Hows the axle swap going?

Paul :)

P.s Barney what do you mean you COULD start,you arent normally as diplomatic? :rolleyes:

dan

Bear with us they are on route and I will sort them out as soon as I get them, they should have gone in the post to me today. :)

so who have we got doing this one then.

John Sales

Paul Marsden (if it come back prom previous event OK)

Dan Thomas

Chris Booth (subject to engine being fixed in time)

plus 3 or 4 others who's names im not sure of sorry

anymore???

Have I got anybody else to add to our list? :rolleyes:

aim is to get mine up there and find someone for the northern to give tem sharp a run for there money.

So who's game?

i wanted to do the 2 dayer but dont think my team mate is up for it , hope fully confirm my entry to the clubman in the next few days

Dafydd

Let you know asap Danny Boy, I'll get my crank and block back tomorrow from the engineers (Dave Rushton) then flirt it back together over a coupleof nights and hopefully refit it next weekend and hey ho watch out you diesels "Boothy's back", but I cannot order bits from Real Steel until Dave has told me what sizes I need you see, soit might be the weekend after.

hows things coming on with these axles dan?? give me a ring sometime soon pal, need to speak to you about a couple of things mate. im really intrested in doing this one, rules and regs?? im up for the 3 day but i would need a car to team up with any offers?? chayten