LRS Challenge Dates 2010

GCL

• 3 weeks later...

no just a few soft war wounds soon got a new bit of cage welded in only trouble is friday i dropped the pistons out and only got sat to put it back together

Well where all ready, just a winch solinoid, and a nice yellow ribbon fitted ;) so hopefully u wont have to winch us around the punches all day :P:P , kim ant even bothered to wash it,(mind u his drive could do with rotervating :lol: at the rate he's going he's going to need even bigger tyres just to get onto the drive :lol::lol:

lol as you could see i didnt even wash mine but then didnt have time realy not a bad site some good punchs any way i thought wranglers were supposed to be reliable from what i been told :P:P:D

loads of LRS Challenge pictures avalable here!! ;);) The Linal crew decided they felt sorry for u, so ditched the front prop to give u a chance :lol::lol::P . ps ur eyes should be at the front of ur face, not the back :huh:

thats what finishing rebuilding your engine 2.5 hours before your due to leave does to you lol.

Well it ran, so u must have done a reasonable job in ur sleep :blink::unsure: . Coney will be next in a few weeks, may i suggest u get a tent & some beer, & some bbq food and stay saterday night :D:D like the rest of us ;);)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

has any one competed with 37" boggers yet as mine measure up at a smidge under 36 inch tall, however there sidewall size is bigger.

would i be able to compete as id like to come along to holymoorside as its a right s*** hole but i love it :lol:

oh need motivation to get the landy built back up aswel :P

dan

has any one competed with 37" boggers yet as mine measure up at a smidge under 36 inch tall, however there sidewall size is bigger.

would i be able to compete as id like to come along to holymoorside as its a right s*** hole but i love it :lol:

oh need motivation to get the landy built back up aswel :P

dan

We have a guage, so if we can squeze :ph34r: it over ur tyre then bingo, ur in.

Bigger problem for u may be the entry space shortage, u need to ask the loverly Heather "lrs entries on the lrs web" if we have a space ;) Say pritty please ;);) Failing that try for round 6. Its going to be awsom, we have left the best till last :D:D

We have a guage, so if we can squeze :ph34r: it over ur tyre then bingo, ur in.

Bigger problem for u may be the entry space shortage, u need to ask the loverly Heather "lrs entries on the lrs web" if we have a space ;) Say pritty please ;);) Failing that try for round 6. Its going to be awsom, we have left the best till last :D:D

ill get on the phone tomorrow to see if theres any space left for a little one :lol:

so i take it you measure the tyres side to side ?

dan :D

ill get on the phone tomorrow to see if theres any space left for a little one :lol:

so i take it you measure the tyres side to side ?

dan :D

Depends on which way up you park them, :P Chillax man, ur biggest problem will be squeesing past simon's truck, as his TD5 seems to be developing a liking for stopping right in the way just as we start ;):D

Depends on which way up you park them, :P Chillax man, ur biggest problem will be squeesing past simon's truck, as his TD5 seems to be developing a liking for stopping right in the way just as we start ;):D

no problems as mines a td5 to....sorry td4 for boothy carl hurst and saley ( long story :rolleyes: )

anyway have you got pleant of rubber matts for soft landings for slight resting moments

well you sound in the same boat as me,

ive only got a roll cage that is tacked together

my fuel tank is currently a bucket hanging from the steering wheel whilst my new one is made

all 3 winches are in bits

no cooling what so ever

sump is still off the auto box

no oil cooler to the auto box

no interior or dash

on the plus point i sorted the lockers out today and got the wings bolted and welded back on :lol:

does that class as progress :blink::lol:

dan