LRS Challenge Dates 2010

GCL

well you sound in the same boat as me,

ive only got a roll cage that is tacked together

my fuel tank is currently a bucket hanging from the steering wheel whilst my new one is made

all 3 winches are in bits

no cooling what so ever

sump is still off the auto box

no oil cooler to the auto box

no interior or dash

on the plus point i sorted the lockers out today and got the wings bolted and welded back on :lol:

does that class as progress :blink::lol:

dan

Ur a head of us, we only got 1 x wing :rolleyes: ,but we do currently have 2 x fuel tanks, :P one nice custom one we can fill "but cant empty as no fuel pump" :( , one huge standard one thats attached to bits of rear chassis that we dont want but has a fuelpump in it and some fuel :P . At least we can steer without spilling our fuel :lol::lol:

still got to finish my cage

relocate my rad move my bumber back and rebuild front end

Think there is a reason i'm not trying to compete this year :lol::lol:

Oh and before I tow again with the 110 it needs a new rear crossmember.

still got to finish my cage

relocate my rad move my bumber back and rebuild front end

Think there is a reason i'm not trying to compete this year :lol::lol:

Oh and before I tow again with the 110 it needs a new rear crossmember.

now im sure that at a push we should just about manage to do all them jobs on the sunday morning barney :lol::lol::lol:

Hey chaps, posted in international forum about headsets but as we'll only be using at LRS so makes more sense to ask here. Those teams that are using headsets, are you bluetoothing or VOX? I'd like to go Vox (cheaper) but want to make sure we don't cross channels with other teams using. Is anyone? Cheers, Sharpie

Hey chaps, posted in international forum about headsets but as we'll only be using at LRS so makes more sense to ask here. Those teams that are using headsets, are you bluetoothing or VOX? I'd like to go Vox (cheaper) but want to make sure we don't cross channels with other teams using. Is anyone? Cheers, Sharpie

We're using VOX from now on, crossing channels shouldn't really be an issue as theres....lots.... of channels. I think on the radios we'll be using theres..8 main channels with ~30 channels under each? Quality probably isn't quite as good as bluetooth though...but is approximately a gazillion times cheaper (especially as I found the one's were using in the loft... :P)

well im abit closer

winches are built back up minus the brakes as i need to order bits from gigglepin tomorrow

cab is off ready for the cage to be welded up

i have a WORKING handbrake :o:o , well at least it was when i left it tonight :lol:

and all the batterys are back in place :)

oh, made a tyre guage thats bang on 36" and the tyres just, and i mean just go in it but they are tight on the guage, will they be ok for scruit ?

yes ?

ok

cheers redrodant :P

dan

i just hope my power steering pump turns up in time

what pump do you need pal ?

can bring one with me if you need, allways got 2/300 and td5 stuff :lol:

well, winches are all up and running again, decided to crank up the lathe today and make my own hardware kit instead of buying one from gigglepin ;)

dan

There seems to be space under ur truck, or on the roof, for loads more stickers !

It's nice to see ur enjoying the LRS "Experiance" to the full :D,

post-13328-047266700 1285051912_thumb.jpg

It was nice of matt not to warn me my ground anchor was dragging whilst going down there. Love the pic pitty it doesnt do the angle justice as both back wheels are about 2 ft away from the bank.

Cracking event and was a change from the badlrc challenges. Will be at rd 6 and so will boothy, i might even have a different codriver in the form of a MrHt (barney) if my usual is in holiday.

Dan

There seems to be space under ur truck, or on the roof, for loads more stickers !

It's nice to see ur enjoying the LRS "Experiance" to the full :D,

post-13328-047266700 1285051912_thumb.jpg

good to see you got the truck going after the jump out the hole when all went silent.

and my offer still stands for that £50 if you dont get on with it:D :D :D

good to see you got the truck going after the jump out the hole when all went silent.

and my offer still stands for that £50 if you dont get on with it:D :D :D

at the time the offer was f.o.c :lol::lol:

penny dropped an hour later, wire had ripped off the crank sensor :lol::lol:

was impressive though....you got to admit :D

now all paid up for round 6......and so is boothy and saley is making an appearence :o

should be a laugh

ohhhhhh news flash aswel.....i shed some light on simon ****ty running td5....its now sweet as a nut apparently when he rang me tonight to let me no i was right :D

damn td5 crank sensors :rolleyes: , can anyone see a trend ??

dan, team 42

at the time the offer was f.o.c :lol::lol:

penny dropped an hour later, wire had ripped off the crank sensor :lol::lol:

was impressive though....you got to admit :D

now all paid up for round 6......and so is boothy and saley is making an appearence :o

should be a laugh

ohhhhhh news flash aswel.....i shed some light on simon ****ty running td5....its now sweet as a nut apparently when he rang me tonight to let me no i was right :D

damn td5 crank sensors :rolleyes: , can anyone see a trend ??

dan, team 42

Cool it will make a change to see Simons truck comming back muddy under its own power, "bless" :P