Hogmore Charity play day 27th Dec

jules

Had a great day!!

Many thanks to the SLRC for putting it on, and a particular thank you to the bloke (and daughter) in the blue Suzuki for giving us all a laugh in the lake!

Paul :)

Which I think is the same Suzuki that got soooo stuck it took both my Hyrdo Winch AND Paul As Monster leccy winch to extract him from a gloop hole :lol:

This was AFTER I Broke my plasma rope (twice) :(, and along with other breakages I had, and JW too and Mark (sheared Gearbox and Engine mounts) was prob not the least trouble free days off roading for many.

Steve D in the DAKAR thrashed about trying hard not to sink in the middle of the lake, on exit he demonstrated how waterproof the dakar shell to floor fit was with no doors to open he drove off with a good 20inch of water in the floor area :lol: . But nice to see the plugs back in the pond - wet and sticky and cold day ouit, even with dmages still another great one :) . Anyone any pics ?

Nige

great picks I have some Vids of the blue 90 driving through the middle of the lake but I don't have a youtube account so If I can email it to someone that would be a help.unsure.gif

Also the SJ413 was dried and carried on driving round all afternoon fair play