Customer Service

Mack

Last year I spent over 3 months in the UK (Surrey). I ordered a set of long travel 4 Rough Country shoxs for my Puma 110". Anyway, I brought them back along with my luggage (heavy stuff)and after arrival I realized 2 of them were faulty. So, I emailed llama4x4 to get a copy of the invoice in order to claim the warranty with the local RC representative (no point to send them back to the UK). After 10 emails&PM´s (knowing he got them)the only answer was "ok, no problem ,I´ll try, etc". Never heard from the chap again. I have to add that when the shoxs arrived at Egham they were lacking of their rubber boots as shown on his web site. No rough country decals neither :angry:

Tip: Stay away & go somewhere else.

MK

Sorry to hear of your problems, hope you get it sorted out soon.

David is on this forum, and in many dealings with myself, and a good number of friends, he has been excellent in sourcing his stock parts, special orders, and specially made hoses etc.

He can talk for Britain though! ;):lol:

Well not even this thread is effective. What a Cr#p!

Have you PMd him on here? David@llama

Bear in mind it is Christmas tomorrow so may take a little while for him to reply....

*edit* meant to say, do you not have a phone? People often respond better to some human contact, even if just a voice, than written correspondence...

I too have had an issue with David @ LLama 4x4. I am still waiting after more than 2 years for a warranty shock to replace one that failed. I have now given up, but for at least 18 months phoned, emailed and indeed spoke to him in person at 2 indoor 4x4 shows, he has always been appologetic and polite and has repeatedly told me that he has a post-it note stuck to his pc screen to remind him to send it out. But I have not received the item. As I say I have now given up, I am sure I have just been unlucky and he has many, many satisfied customers but sadly will no longer be recommending him to people.

Pete.

im sorry but the service you have had is unaceptable i work for a company called moss europe and do the same job but for mg's and triumphs if a part is faulty its their juty to replace it and send the faulty one back to the supplier you might even have to pay for a replacement one till the supplier had indeed confirmed that the part has failed due to no fault of your own and issue a full credit

the only excuse they can give you is that the shocks are on back order from the supplier as i have had this problem with a set of ebc brake discs luckly the customer is a friend and i have given him a free set of standard discs for the time being so the car can stay on the road

what normally works for me when buying landy parts is keep speaking to the same person that way they get so fed up with you calling them they sort it out i had this problem with mm4x4

Have you PMd him on here? David@llama

Bear in mind it is Christmas tomorrow so may take a little while for him to reply.... 

*edit* meant to say, do you not have a phone? People often respond better to some human contact, even if just a voice, than written correspondence...

Not sure if you read my post. Regarding the phone, yes; I do have but I would suggest you not to use it with David as he will talk to you for hours :P