The Clubman Challenge 2010 Entries Now Open

Matt BADLRC

Thank you for your concerns about my recent "man flu", I can report I'm through the worst and fit and healthy once more, basically "I'm back",

I've always been shy and tactfull, some people call me "bashfull, but never quiet, power to the people.

I don't have a problem with the licence more with the reason (or presently lack of a clear one) for having to have one, but more so of all the Challenges up and down the country do we suddenly find out at the end of January, how come every single club and organiser in the country has managed to miss this small vital point, until the season is about to comence ??

but more so of all the Challenges up and down the country do we suddenly find out at the end of January, how come every single club and organiser in the country has managed to miss this small vital point, until the season is about to commence ??

We haven't missed it Chris, it doesn't exist in writing anywhere.

The MSA Blue Book doesn't state it as a requirement and, as far as I can ascertain, the MSA hasn't written to clubs to advise them as such.

On that basis I'm not convinced that they can simply introduce the requirement in this way.

Thank you for your concerns about my recent "man flu", I can report I'm through the worst and fit and healthy once more, basically "I'm back",

I've always been shy and tactfull, some people call me "bashfull, but never quiet, power to the people.

I don't have a problem with the licence more with the reason (or presently lack of a clear one) for having to have one, but more so of all the Challenges up and down the country do we suddenly find out at the end of January, how come every single club and organiser in the country has managed to miss this small vital point, until the season is about to comence ??

GOOD QUESTION

all the clubs sr's have been approved without there (MSA licence) bits being in them, and now all of a sudden they all have to be amended?????? i feel sorry for any club "EG MIDWEST" who have a challenge booked for the 6th, as it is a 10 day turnaround for online licences and 15 for post, so at best it will be the following wed before most people can enter!!!!!Msa paperwork has to be sent to them within a time limit and now will have to include ALL licence Numbers. :(:unsure:

Ps hows the v8, Has Megasquit got over its flu

The only event I've seen that states a license is required is the XTC I'm assuming this is because of he speed sections. As Nigel states it's not in any 2010 literature.

If this is the case then surely the MSA would have contacted all the clubs by now??

Eddie

The only event I've seen that states a license is required is the XTC I'm assuming this is because of he speed sections. As Nigel states it's not in any 2010 literature.

If this is the case then surely the MSA would have contacted all the clubs by now??

Eddie

Maybe on monday when the MSA RETURN TO WORK and have a little look in there IN BOX and answer the Phone they may act!!i hope they arn't of a fragile disposation!!!!!!!

GOOD QUESTION

all the clubs sr's have been approved without there (MSA licence) bits being in them, and now all of a sudden they all have to be amended?????? i feel sorry for any club "EG MIDWEST" who have a challenge booked for the 6th, as it is a 10 day turnaround for online licences and 15 for post, so at best it will be the following wed before most people can enter!!!!!Msa paperwork has to be sent to them within a time limit and now will have to include ALL licence Numbers. :(:unsure:

Ps hows the v8, Has Megasquit got over its flu

Not a problem any competitor without a licence fills out the correct form attaches a passport size photo, hands it in at signing on with the correct fee £23, this can be accepted at the event in lieu of a licence being issued to the competitor, and the club comp sec sends it in with the event permit payment signing on sheets etc. The licence is the dispatched to the competitor in due course.

Not a problem any competitor without a licence fills out the correct form attaches a passport size photo, hands it in at signing on with the correct fee £23, this can be accepted at the event in lieu of a licence being issued to the competitor, and the club comp sec sends it in with the event permit payment signing on sheets etc. The licence is the dispatched to the competitor in due course.

Are u certain that is correct, sounds to simple to be true. Queary "if a Person has a suspended licence, and fills out a form on the day, compeats, goes home ect, he has competed when suspended".Hope u right though!!

Are u certain that is correct, sounds to simple to be true. Queary "if a Person has a suspended licence, and fills out a form on the day, compeats, goes home ect, he has competed when suspended".Hope u right though!!

Sorry yes I forgot to mention that bit, If they have never held one before that is the process, If suspended etc they would need to contact the MSA licence department, however if they turn up at the event and use fraudulent to compete on the day, that would then be a licencing department issue to resolve also.

Don't forget to take failure to produce competition licence forms to the event! :)

has mine landed yet matt :) also do i need the msa licence for the first meet or can i fill the forms in on the day :unsure:

Yes you will need an MSA Competition Licence for all challenge events run under an MSA permit for 2010, Please go to theThe Clubman Challenge Website www.clubmanchallenge.co.uk and go to the Licence page and read the instructions on there and follow the link to the MSA wesbite and apply for it online ASAP

• 2 weeks later...