The Clubman Challenge 2010 Entries Now Open

Matt BADLRC

anyone coming for beer and campfire antics on sat night?

We "should" be there on sat afternoon evening, all going well if the bits turn up from suppliers in time, still got a bit of wiring to do on the car im bitching in/for so wee shall see

We "should" be there on sat afternoon evening, all going well if the bits turn up from suppliers in time, still got a bit of wiring to do on the car im bitching in/for so wee shall see

ill chuck that td5 flywheel and flex plate in for you then mike.

see you sun morning

dan

At the moment I'm stuck in Ghana - I should have flown back last night, but no flights :(

I have an option coming back tonight via Rome, but whether I can then get into the UK I have no idea. So we may be there, we may not be there.

Its a b*gg*r as we were looking forward to all four rounds - typical of Iceland first the banking crisis and now they stop most of Europe flying :ph34r:

At the moment I'm stuck in Ghana - I should have flown back last night, but no flights :(

I have an option coming back tonight via Rome, but whether I can then get into the UK I have no idea. So we may be there, we may not be there.

Its a b*gg*r as we were looking forward to all four rounds - typical of Iceland first the banking crisis and now they stop most of Europe flying :ph34r:

Sorry about that the planes, really sorry you might not be able to get back :(

Have you all downloaded your final instructions from the website downloads page at www.clubmanchallenge.co.ukas they give details of directions to the site.

matt will you rest already :lol:

im sure we all havent read it :P:P

well, looks like im going to be spannering on the land rover sunday morning at this rate :o

still no where near done :rolleyes:

matt will you rest already :lol:

im sure we all havent read it :P:P

well, looks like im going to be spannering on the land rover sunday morning at this rate :o

still no where near done :rolleyes:

Have you got that 5th cylinder working yet :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Have you got that 5th cylinder working yet :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i have yes saley, refitted the 5th piston now as i felt left out running on one less cylinder than i should now that twiggy has finally learnt how to get a v8 actually running on 8 :D:D

see you tomorrow morning guys

dan

Guest noggy

ah.... 25 mins to feed 140 cows.... ahaaahhh

got there about 10.40 and with my pals and packed lunch and had a crackin day!

Highlight was watching Saley getting very nearly stuck and very very wet!

Saleys laugh is the hilarious thing ive heard and he laughs at the most odd times!

On Behalf of The Clubman Challenge Team and our Sponsor Winchman. I would like to thank you all for your support with round 1 @ Holymoorisde today and we look forward to seeing you all at Nant Y Ffrith on 16th May 2010. We have got a few things we need to have a look at ready for round 2. To make round 2 even better for you all. Results will be on the website monday late evening.

Thanks again for all your co-operation at signing on 10 out of 10 guys to a process that is new to most of you in 2010.

Regards

Matt Thompson

Clubman Challenge, Clerk Of Course.

Big thanks to matt & his team for the putting on the event & running it on sunday, was a first time for us at that site & also competing with the clubman challenge, really enjoyed ourselves & looking forward to the next one......

Mike (team 17)

does anyone have any pics of us doing punch 2? would be good to see what it looked like from a different angle :D

We did slightly better than expected considering the amount of time spent on the car park fixing electric cooling fan issues and melted wiring, what makes it worse its a top of the range Pacet ProFan and thats now the second one thats gone, just got it working then POP it would go again so a proper pain, if I'd have put old Mondeo one's or something similar I feel sure they'd still be OK.

But great day, and good punches on a small site thourghly enjoyed it, good fair Marshalling, and a good bunch of competitors.

Thanks to the Welsh boys for the "Oggie" it was superb, stand by for some fresh "Oatcakes" on your home ground.

Look forward to seeing you all next month, thanks to all involved again, well done Matt. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif