Fosse way today!

Many thanks to John in his RRC for leading the way today! and to Ross on the new 90! ;) which has made me really want one now! good to be out again, catch up with you guys again soon.

Sadly i didnt take my camera :angry: but im sure one of you had some good shots!

Now....... time to remove whats left of my front spoiler!

Ian :i-m_so_happy:

Gutted I couldn't make it today... but at least I think the Disco is back on the road again (so to speak... actually, it is in the garage!). Had a leaky P-gasket, and after much knuckle scraping I managed to pull it all apart and then put it all back together again (with new gaskets and water pump) only to find the heating had stopped working. I guessed that was an airlock and so followed the 'correct' way to top up the coolant and now it all seems good.

See you all soon, and nice looking motor Ross! ;)

Hi

Good day out, glad the V8 behaved in the fords.

We started at Brinkworth and met a family in a Trooper, I think, on the BW at Somerford Common.

They were from Corsham and had gone to the Play & Pay at Minty but having road tyres were sensible advised

not to enter, so I said tag along and they were really pleased.

Ross at the Fossway Ford

post-543-1268063511_thumb.jpg

This is me at Brookend Ford near Sherston

post-543-126806357778_thumb.jpg

The last BW was 300m between two farm tracks and gave us the only 'Stuck' & 'Damage' of the day.

Sorry Ian it was my fault I was tired, used to having Ross drive, and didn't notice I had a wheel in two different sets of ruts. With my greater ground clerance I scrapped through and should have realsed you would ground.

Must take more pics next time.

John

Not to worry John, Front spoiler and what was left of the fog lights now in the bin! :lol:

Just ordered a winch bumper! should be here in a few days, cant decide on what winch though?

Cheers for another good day out.

See you soon

Ian ;)

P.S think the Trooper brigade had the time of their life!!!!