RUSPER

HI ALL, RUSPER IS ON 21 MAY,9,30AM -4,00PM ALL WELCOME 4X4S,QUADS,KARTS, 50 ACRES ,SOME EASY SOME HARD,WINCHES AND STROPPS A MUST FOR SOME AREAS.

CATERING VAN HOPEFULLY THIS TIME .

£25 FOR THE DAY

PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR REGISTRATION , LIMITED NUMBERS SO BE QUICK.

LOTS OF GULLIES AND GILS AND PLENTY MORE.

HI ALL, RUSPER IS ON 21 MAY,9,30AM -4,00PM ALL WELCOME 4X4S,QUADS,KARTS, 50 ACRES ,SOME EASY SOME HARD,WINCHES AND STROPPS A MUST FOR SOME AREAS.

CATERING VAN HOPEFULLY THIS TIME .

£25 FOR THE DAY

PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR REGISTRATION , LIMITED NUMBERS SO BE QUICK.

LOTS OF GULLIES AND GILS AND PLENTY MORE.

Just spoken to the organisers and there is no need to register, just turn up on the day.

It would be good to get some idea of how many from the forum are intending to come

so please post if your up for it!

Just spoken to the organisers and there is no need to register, just turn up on the day.

It would be good to get some idea of how many from the forum are intending to come

so please post if your up for it!

Must ask, is the compulsory wheel cleaning cost, before leaving site included or on top of the £25. And what time will this be available from.

Was at woodlands last weekend, still £20 and just £1 for optional whole car jet washing.

Must ask, is the compulsory wheel cleaning cost, before leaving site included or on top of the £25. And what time will this be available from.

price has been lowered to cover wheel wash charge should it be required... we all have a duty of care towards other road users and to keeping this very enjoyable passtime alive. its bad enough that others want to prevent us from having fun with our 4x4s.. lets not give them amo to kill this sport off. wheel wash keeps mud off road and this in turn helps you to continue........... :)

wheel cleaning only if required, IE if it stays dry then not req'd......... :blink:<_<:) B)

Hi all,

Just in case I'm free on the day ... whereabouts is the site and is it suitable for a complete novice in a 90 (with MTs, steering guard diffguard, tow ball on the back and no recovery points on the front)?

Are there any restrictions on having kids in the car ... e.g. front seats only, age 10 or above ?

Cheers Aaron

Hi all,

Just in case I'm free on the day ... whereabouts is the site and is it suitable for a complete novice in a 90 (with MTs, steering guard diffguard, tow ball on the back and no recovery points on the front)?

Are there any restrictions on having kids in the car ... e.g. front seats only, age 10 or above ?

Cheers Aaron

Aaron, site location is Dial Post Farm TQ 19868 36671

The site is well worth a visit for a novice, there are no limits on kids so long as they are kept on a lead and wear a seatbelt while in the car.

I've tidied this post to just advertise the site etc.

if you want your posts put back just say so.

Hi Tony,

I have just been to the "Forum Charter - your views required, please would everybody read this" and see there is a lot of sensible debate happening. I support your efforts

Regards

Lawrence

the idea of a discount for forum regulars is a very good one

this would be a great way rather than make forum funds donation.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Have been thinkin about donation versis discount for lr4x4 how about discount for anyone displaying

the lr4x4 sticker as that should increase funds for the forum.. what do you think?

regards

Lawrence

Excellent Idea thanks for the kind consideration.

if the members support this idea please post here

so the Bob and I can determin the level of discount

that can be set for all future events........

By the way how much do the stickers cost for inside glass?

Lawrence

Great idea Lawrence

I was at first outing at Rusper and enjoyed the day. As it's a two hour drive for me personally I'm going to wait for my winch to go on before I return, but if it was nearer I would go along as it was a good site.

Good luck with the venture.

Cheers

Steve

I think the forum support is an execellent Idea. I only live 10 minutes away from the site, so it's very convienient and I already have my LR4x4 stickers on the motor!

Cheers

Mark

Hi Tony,

Have been thinkin about donation versis discount for lr4x4 how about discount for anyone displaying

the lr4x4 sticker as that should increase funds for the forum.. what do you think?

regards

Lawrence

Sounds like a good deal to me!! Was at the first one and have been trying to get to another session for a while, but the calender just hasn't worked itself free! Will definitely try to get to a few more this year as it's not too far away!