Software nightmare

Kin Poooters :(

I have had a mate do some work for me on a idea thats LR Related, he has emailed the files

to mw which are designated *cdr which I think is maybe CoralDraw ?

I have download a mass of "This will work" Freebie programs - all have failed inc all the stuff

on my PC - and the real joy is matey has 'fox trotted Oscared' on 2 weeks hol]s abroad and I need to acess these

a do a load of work :lol:

Anyone able to help with CoralDraw ?

PM if you can, I'll just scream quietly over here in the F Corner :(

Nige

Kin Poooters :(

I have had a mate do some work for me on a idea thats LR Related, he has emailed the files

to mw which are designated *cdr which I think is maybe CoralDraw ?

I have download a mass of "This will work" Freebie programs - all have failed inc all the stuff

on my PC - and the real joy is matey has 'fox trotted Oscared' on 2 weeks hol]s abroad and I need to acess these

a do a load of work :lol:

Anyone able to help with CoralDraw ?

PM if you can, I'll just scream quietly over here in the F Corner :(

Nige

I have it at work if you are still up the swannee on Monday

I know you have said you have tried Freebies, but this page looks positive if the accolades are anything to go by.

The real snag is we have to guess the files are Corel Draw, although it's likely it isn't proven, and also files can get corrupted to the extent they won't work even in their native application.

If 'Monday' was tomorrow I wouldn't have bothered looking or posting, but as you have two days to knash you teeth in I thought it was worth a shot.

Note you can preview this Tiny url - http://preview.tinyurl.com/365lhh7

Good Luck

Gave you opened a file in notepad? Sometimes you can learn a bit more about what it opens in from that. If you're expecting it to be an image type file, then CorelDraw does sound very likely. It should open in Paint Shop Pro too, but possibly only the later versions.

Kev