Girlfriend mad sick by soft ride

ronnie_rotten

well now i've heard it all. the new disco's ride is so soft and comfortable it makes her feel sick, so she wants me to go to billing tomorrow and buy some stiffer taller springs. unbelievable. how han i live with someone as demanding as that? she 'll expect me to put mud tyres and hd bumpers on next. shocking......

well now i've heard it all. the new disco's ride is so soft and comfortable it makes her feel sick, so she wants me to go to billing tomorrow and buy some stiffer taller springs. unbelievable. how han i live with someone as demanding as that? she 'll expect me to put mud tyres and hd bumpers on next. shocking......

You've obviously seen the sticker - "One life, live it!"

But from what you said reminds me of a sticker I saw on a landy - "One wife - leave it!" :lol:

Seriously though, can we ever win? too hard a ride, too soft a ride, too wallowy? What is a chap to do?

Take her to Billing and get someone with an Airportable to give her a spin round the offroad course, that should sort her out.

I absolutely refuse to condone your evil plan :lol:

poor me, aint i got it rough. i buy the new baby a disco for his birthday (4 days before mine conveniently enough) and now i gotta upgrade it for him. Got some +2 hd springs from the for sale forum and some decarbon gas shocks on the way from paddocks to match. Now for the next issue with the truck. I'll be needing a fresh thread for that one. Wouldn't want to go off topic.......

poor me, aint i got it rough. i buy the new baby a disco for his birthday (4 days before mine conveniently enough) and now i gotta upgrade it for him. Got some +2 hd springs from the for sale forum and some decarbon gas shocks on the way from paddocks to match. Now for the next issue with the truck. I'll be needing a fresh thread for that one. Wouldn't want to go off topic.......

the missus...."i dont like the bumper, why not get a new HD one - with winch"?

no, she says we don't need winch. she says as long as the new tyres are knobbly enough we shouldn't need one anyway. she did however say that since i've hydrolocked an engine driving through a flood in our old 90, we could probably justify a snorkle. ? really? ???? i know i ain't dreaming cos i just changed a nappy. mind you, this is the woman who, when i last bought a slab of duty free beer said 'hadn't you better get 2, cos you'll only drink it all and regret running out?' and then she gave me some money. it's true. what times we live in, what times.......

no, she says we don't need winch. she says as long as the new tyres are knobbly enough we shouldn't need one anyway. she did however say that since i've hydrolocked an engine driving through a flood in our old 90, we could probably justify a snorkle. ? really? ???? i know i ain't dreaming cos i just changed a nappy. mind you, this is the woman who, when i last bought a slab of duty free beer said 'hadn't you better get 2, cos you'll only drink it all and regret running out?' and then she gave me some money. it's true. what times we live in, what times.......

Does she have a sister? :D