Brake improvements

Any one on here got expeirience of EBC discs and pads or similar im looking to improve /upgrade my brakes my 90 has a stage 1 tune and i sometimes feel the braking could be better all discs and pads are in good order said car has less than 12000 miles on clock cheers chris

I'm using EBC greenstuff 6000 pads with Delphi discs on my 110. All fairly recently redone - new discs, pipes, hoses,calipers etc. Once bedded in you are supposed to condition the pads with a series of checks from 60 to 10 mph, and I have done this. They and the engine got well hot. I've have never experienced a hint of fade, even towing a horse trailer, but I think they would benefit from more power assistance - they don't have much initial bite, and you need quite a push to lock wheels. Going to try a new servo and vacuum pump at some point to see if that'll make any difference. And they have never ever squealed.

Nigel

I put EBC performance discs and Greenstuff pads on my RRC and saw a fair improvement, but of course the discs and pads that came off were worn, so a direct comparison is unfair. I'm very happy with the brakes, though.