Headlining Q's

I have just bought a county roof for the 90. It has the county alpine windows, but also a LR sun roof. So my LaSalle 90 hardtop headlining is no good as it's the version with the stereo fitments and speaker pods.

I've been having a look on ebay and headlining and trims don't come up that often, but there are some new take off 90 front sections. Unfortunately they are not for sunroof. So I assume there is a front headlining for ones with sun roof? I suspect cutting a standard one wouldn't be a good option or does anyone have experience of this.

At the end of the day I can buy new headlining from LR, but does anyone have any other good suggestions on sourcing some and the side trims?? I won't go for LaSalle as I don't see point in paying for LaSalle and then having to cut for sunroof and side alpines.

Cheers

Steve

The headliners are the same shape,except for the cutout for the sunroof, page 949 gives the part numbers dependent on chassis number.

you can mod your existing headliner or if you can't find the correct one with the cutout in place, you'll have to make do with a full one & cut to suit.

Or you could ring around the breakers that are advertised on the net or in one of the comics and go from there-you could always place an add in the wanted section on here if you'd like to?-I see you're from the Cambridge area you could try RJ Landrovers i think they're over sawtry way they seem to advertise all sorts for land rovers over there from hinges to axles etc

HTH

John

The headliners are the same shape,except for the cutout for the sunroof, page 949 gives the part numbers dependent on chassis number.

Thanks for the link for part no.s Ralph. From this I found that 110 mid section is the same as the 90 rear section. 90 Rear sections seem to go for silly money, last one on ebay fetched £170+, but fortunately I picked up a new take off 110 county front and mid section from Equicar4x4 for £78 notes.

So hopefully for me it fits!! ;) ;) Looks like I'll be experimenting with cutting out a sunroof hole in a standard front section. I just need to source a back panel and some window trims.

Cheers

Steve