Calender

JST

so posting here.

Last week i could post up events, where as now it wont let me add events in, what do i need to do? Have things changed? can members still add events?

There's no mod as such for the calendar - LR90 probably keeps an eye on it more than anyone. So far as I'm aware nothings been deliberately changed, but I'll take a look. Might be related to the group changes I made last week for the Classified forum.

Fixed (I hope), just needed the new group adding to the list of those that can create events.

Care to try it James?

Cheers Trev - sorry, got diverted and hadn't quite got as far as looking at it.

So you could post in the calendar until you had 20 posts :lol: I didn't think of that side affect - the calendar doesn't appear in the main permissions screens. Don't suppose it affects the gallery as well, does it?

Yeh, calender isn't quite like the other forums.

Gallery looks ok, 'settled in' can create albums, upload pics,...

And while I was there I updated the big grin :D and added a few others that might be of use:

:rtfm; :rtfm:

:hysterical; :hysterical:

&

:i-m_so_happy; :i-m_so_happy:

Replace trailing; with : or use the show all option and select from the smilies.

While trying to work out why the new ones weren't displaying I realised we had a few others supplied with the software that were also not being displayed, these are now also selectable.