MegaSquirt Issue

Tomcat Nev

I am racing this weekend - i hope.

So picked up my slightly modified MS from BS on Sunday and fitted last night and have run into this problem!

Load up the MS with my base map after turning on the MS and the engine will start. If i then turn off the engine it will not start until i have reloaded the base Map and it then starts first turn of the key (well press of the button actually)

Trying to tune ready for Siunday on my own is becoming a little stressful. :angry:

Nev

Don't know why but one of my old maps loads fine so will tune that one - So i shall go to Minehead....................... :D

Good luck have a good days racing.

I was at Pete's last night loading up Toby's truck with stakes and pegs for setting out.

Well all i can say is:

3.9's are very slow.

Compared to a tuned 4.6 it is painful - compared to stroked 350 it is sooo last week!

Pity you can't make it Steve, i would love to see if you could catch me up - starting 5 mins behind me of course!!!

Its all panic with my Racer all the time - i wish i could get a job that paid the same and gave me more time at home......

Nev

Well all i can say is:

3.9's are very slow.

Compared to a tuned 4.6 it is painful - compared to stroked 350 it is sooo last week!

Pity you can't make it Steve, i would love to see if you could catch me up - starting 5 mins behind me of course!!!

Its all panic with my Racer all the time - i wish i could get a job that paid the same and gave me more time at home......

Nev

We all wish that

I've just changed jobs and it means more money more stress and less time at home.

I change so my job which meant my salary competed with my wife's and then today she has just found out the job she was after is hers so now her salary again toilets mine. :(

I can't win oh well I could just become a house husband I suppose.. :D

Hmm, i know the feeling of the partner earning more than i do.

I quite like it!!!!

Its the time issue that annoys me most.

Any way just trying to smooth out my fuel map i made last night - is taking ages.

Nev

I don't need to worry about the other halfs income, apparently tidying up after me is a full time job. :unsure:

Mine still cleans up after me.. her mum rubbish her when she tries to make me do stuff :D

all I do at home is walk the dogs and put the bins out,

Oh and pay the cleaner :unsure:

But I think my wife is one in a million

Hmmmm

Saves on rust I suppose, ..........

....do you just have to be carefull about it chipping or cracking ?

Oh my coat how kind and the door opened too, oh er ta :ph34r:

Nige :ph34r:

Unfortunately rather closer to the truth than you would expect. The previous owners ran it as a limited company for six months, cash only and didn't pay any suppliers. Their maintanace and washing off skills were equally poor but at least the drum is clean.

I've even had to do some bodywork, something that is rather foreign to me. Love the fibreglass filler tho, P40 or something. It's starting to look half tidy, perhaps I'll have a go at the racer next :)

Concrete mixer!!!! Might be better looking than a warrior :ph34r:

I know this is a silly question Steve but what are you going to use it for?? I have vision of the drum rotating and Pig feed coming out...................

Took my lightning fast Tomcat for a road test this afternoon - on private ground - it almost got to 100 mph.......... sheesh this engine is so 'relaxed' i have time to look behind me! Yes i know i will have to now...........

May i just add that i do half the ironing, half the loading and unloading of the dishwasher and half the clothes washing.

I am also proud to say produce ALL the mess. :D

Nev

Concrete mixer!!!! Might be better looking than a warrior :ph34r:

I know this is a silly question Steve but what are you going to use it for?? I have vision of the drum rotating and Pig feed coming out...................

Nev

At least my wheel arches are above the wheels! :lol:

The lorry is a separate venture delivering concrete for smaller jobs, it holds 3.5 cubic metres rather than the more traditional 6.

Glad you're using the Tomcat on private land, don't forget slower moving vehicles on the road should have a flashing beacon :ph34r:

Now where was HFH's coat and hat?