Nightmare Challenge

redrodant

so I have to hold on tight?

Don't I get my own bouy?

Word on the street is he leaving the Plasma and strops at home for this one :blink::unsure:

Reverting back to steel cable and a chain :P

Maybe u could "rent" a bouy :ph34r:

Ps

The Glowing markers arrived fri, tested a few last night, "lit up my house all bloody night in a scooby doo scary house way :rolleyes: still glowing 13 hrs later :D

Hope people dont get radiation poisoning off them, dont forget your in the flight path at that site the air ports only 5 mins up the road :blink::blink:

I wondered what the picture of a fan was doing on the box :unsure: , Ebay listing just said "Glowing Rods" still nevermind a little radiation never hert anyone :unsure:. I don't intend to place them all in 2 parallel lines :huh: so hopefully we wont get any body crashing the party ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a good run with the night stages at howlin wolf round 4 lights where fantastic! Cant wait for the nightmare, So do we have an entry list yet? whos out to play? Andy (team gunit)

hmm, i thought id managed to get away from boothy and the boring drone of a v8 but it appears that i was wrong as team gunit are there :P

will you be bringing the band for the saturday night entertainment ?

dan :)

See you all Saturday,,,,,

and I've got a temporary bitch for the weekend........

He's young and fit................well almost young................and almost fit........................it's Saley

The Chuckle Bothers are back............beware :blink: :blink: :blink:

See you all Saturday,,,,,

and I've got a temporary bitch for the weekend........

He's young and fit................well almost young................and almost fit........................it's Saley

The Chuckle Bothers are back............beware :blink: :blink: :blink:

Someone better get this on film.

Someone better get this on film.

Well my 11yr old daughter won a brilliant camera recently "joint first LRS Challenge Marchel, and is itching to use it, and some of the lrs bitches won cameras too, so u never know!!! There is also 22 marchells and family / friends signrd up, so im sure someone will have some good pics somewhere, lets hope thay appear on the net!

Barney, The cold will get you first, good hat, a few pairs of gloves, lots of socks and multilayers of clothing.

David

nothing is going to get me at this rate stuntman dan has been up to his tricks. He bust his knee of all things playing football. so unless he feels better in the morning we won't be there.

I have got a padded Gortex insulated one piece foul weather suit in bright reflective orange, the only trouble is being 6ft 4 and a fat git I look like a giant space hopper,

but its very warm,Saley won't loose me put it that way

It's lookin cold'ish:huh:

I have got a padded Gortex insulated one piece foul weather suit in bright reflective orange, the only trouble is being 6ft 4 and a fat git I look like a giant space hopper,

but its very warm,Saley won't loose me put it that way

It's lookin cold'ish:huh:

We couldnt loose you behind the QE2

Sorry barney i wont be there, dont want it getting any worser than it already is

We couldnt loose you behind the QE2

Sorry barney i wont be there, dont want it getting any worser than it already is

Mr Booth May be Orange, but Dan is certainly Yella. Its only a knee. God gave you two of them.

I think its beacuse you don't like the cold, or you found out that Barney is a vegetarian and

would not have the energy to finish the event.

LOL

David

Mr Booth May be Orange, but Dan is certainly Yella. Its only a knee. God gave you two of them.

I think its beacuse you don't like the cold, or you found out that Barney is a vegetarian and

would not have the energy to finish the event.

LOL

Im not biting dave lol, all im going to say is the land rover was loaded up on the trailer thursday as i had the day off, ive just unloaded it this morn and put it back in the garage.

David