Britpart Brake Pipe Mystery

Sorry more questions.....I recently bought a Britpart (yes I know they are not the best) extended +40mm brake pipe set for my 90 with retro fit td5 axles.

Now here is the mystery they sent me four brake pipes two longish and two shorter ones.

The thing is I only have one on the rear that conects the front to rear pipe to the T section on the diff that feeds fluid to the calipers via rigid alloy pipes. Perhaps the former owner used rigid pipe instead of flexi pipes to each caliper.

Does anyone know where I can buy a single extended brake line to couple the rear axle to the front to back pipe as the two remaining pipes are too short to be used for the job anyway :( ?

rigid pipe to each rear caliper from the T connection, flexy to join T to front/rear rigid pipe

4 brake hoses on a TD5 as far as I know - your axles are TD5. What brake hoses did you ask for - TD5 or std 90 ?

If you supplied the axle number, then they would have supplied TD5 hoses.

Les.

Microcat shows NON-ABS rear brakes as one flexible hose to a T connection & rigid pipes to calipers, standard Td5 flexy for rear disc brakes is LR part SHB101370, prior to Td5 it was part NRC9455 for Defender90 models. same numbers if vehicles [td5] have ABS fitted]

there's a seperate page in microcat for Td5 Disco2 flexible brake hoses & Yes it has more 4 flexible brake hoses

front right 1 x SHB101190

front left 1 x SHB101180

rear right 1 x SHB101200

rear left 1 x SHB101170

& 2 x SHB101350 to take the twin lines to rear of vehicle.

the rear flexy pipe is same lengh as the standard rubber one

i got a set of goodridge ones as said a set of 4 the fronts were longer but the rear was the same, i then got some britpart ones again the front was longer but the rear was the same

so i got company in high wycomb to make me 3 all +2" than the standard samples and cost about the same as buying a set and they were goodridge pipe and ends

the rear flexy pipe is same lengh as the standard rubber one

i got a set of goodridge ones as said a set of 4 the fronts were longer but the rear was the same, i then got some britpart ones again the front was longer but the rear was the same

so i got company in high wycomb to make me 3 all +2" than the standard samples and cost about the same as buying a set and they were goodridge pipe and ends

Thanks for the info any clue as to company?

James