terrafirma or procomp?

i have got the big wheels fitted so now i am looking for a lift kit and i am stuck between terrafirma medium springs and 5" long travel shocks or bearmach blue off road springs and 5" es9000 shocks i know i need cones and brake lines and the terrafirma stuff is more expensive and i need differant shock mounts on the rear but im just looking for peoples opinion and experiances on what they think is the best kit to start off with and that i wont have to change when i get the cranked trailing arms and castor corrected radius arms oh an the money to afford it all

After the UK importers of Pro Comp tried to stitch me up with the wrong parts because they didn't have what they advertised in stock and then lied to me on the phone twice, I wouldn't pee on their burning warehouse :)

£10 standard Armstrong shocks are far better value for money ! They just don't stretch as far :)

Just my opinion

Mo

i've got Terrafirma +5" all round on mine with their rear challenge top shock mount and front Turrets.Also got the f/r dislocaters.All i can say is there EXCELLENT.Speak to David at Llama 4x4 for your brake lines.Someone else who can't get enough praise as he'll make whatever you desire.

In the end it's your own decision.

All the best

Ralph

www.re-bourne4x4.co.uk