Alloy wheel nuts

Gremlin

Hi All, i Managed to aquire a set of BWA alloys 15x8.5 which i would like to use, but i am missing the wheel nuts. They are curently mounted with standard nuts but the nuts just engage a few treads, not at all to my liking. My question is does anybody know or seen a wheel nut which fits these alloys?? Or as a long shot have some nuts laying in a shed?

Wheels are like these.

post-116-0-22924600-1295730911_thumb.jpg

Thanks

G

I know the type of nuts that you want, we had a set of these rims on a D1 and when we sold them the purchaser did not pick up the nuts. The nuts are a long blind version of std nuts, BUT the angle on the end is a different(sharper) angle to normal steel wheel nuts. They are currently still sat in the shed.

What vehicle were those originally fitted on? I'm looking for 8x15 or bigger alloys and they are like rocking horse poo!

Hi Bog

Mine came with a 110 i just bought, but it seems they where some sort of aftermarket option, i have seen them fitted to all rover vehicles from a rangies to a series. There were a couple of sets on ebay this week.

G

• 1 year later...

Hi Ya all

A year later and i am still on the hunt for a set of wheel nuts................... does anybody have a set? or a picture of 1 nut to see what i is supposed to look like??

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Time to bump this back up, i am still looking for a set of nuts for the BWA set, i now also have a set of Wolfrace alloys which need nuts!! They look like these.

post-116-0-69087300-1395497285_thumb.jpg

Any one has some handy??

G