soft dash battery draining completely

Pinkrover

HELP, I've just bought a 94 soft dash, which drains the battery overnight completely. where do I start?

it has an alarm/ central locking system which does not seem to work from the pear shaped plip even though the led on the plip lights up, could this be the problem? or should I be looking elswhere?

Puddle lights? Rear tail gait light switch on mine was well sticky and kept interior lights on too. Ended up taking the bulbs out inside.

Assuming it's the RRC in your avatar :)

Puddle lights? Rear tail gait light switch on mine was well sticky and kept interior lights on too. Ended up taking the bulbs out inside.

Assuming it's the RRC in your avatar :)

No that was the previous classic, have alook in my gallery and you will see the evolution of it.

I sold it a year ago, am now trying to recreate it with a soft dash, missing out the evolution and going straight to the spec I have on the red one...