Ifor Williams canopies

BogMonster

Quick cry for help here.

I need to source qty 2 x Ifor Williams tops for Defender 130HCPU - new. Distributors apparently mostly don't stock them, and Ifor Williams won't bother answering my emails. I have phoned their customer services number on the website to try and contact the person that replied to my initial enquiry and was told I needed to ring their main number but all that has on it is a fax machine so didn't get me far...

Does anybody know of any dealers anywhere in the UK that hold stock of these things? The dealers I have spoken to are quoting approx 8 week lead time but I need to get hold of two sooner than that.

Ta :)

I think you'll struggle. A customer asked me to source one for their 90 just the other week. Local dealer quoted me 8-10 week lead time...or 12 weeks if I wanted a tailgate with a window! That's the same lead time for a few bent pieces of metal that LR are currently quoting on a new car! The 130 pick-up is a low volume seller so not the kind of thing that a dealer is likely to have kicking around.

Hi

Just a short question - what do you have to pay for a top for a 130 in the Uk? The reason I ask is that the main dealer in Denmark ask for about 1200 gbp ex vat - that is for one with glass in the door.

Regards CR