Fitting PTO shaft to 1987, 3,5 l petrol 110

Hi guys,

could someone tell me how the pto shaft from a front pto to a h14 winch should be correctly installed?

It would be awesome if someone has pictures of a V8 pto setup on a 1987 110.

Cheers,

Finn

I contacted superwinch today. Apparently they have never produced a drive line kit for the LHD V8...

Any suggestions how to solve this issue without removing the gearbox mounting? (which is about 20 cm in front of the lower pto shaft).

I get the feeling that I am talking to myself :D

Cheers,

Finn

Finn,

Would clocking the PTO up help with clearance, when i was contemplating a H14 and doing some research it seemed that clocking the Pto stopped it getting damaged aswell. There was some good bits of info on here when I searched, have you looked in the archive.

I contacted superwinch today. Apparently they have never produced a drive line kit for the LHD V8...

Any suggestions how to solve this issue without removing the gearbox mounting? (which is about 20 cm in front of the lower pto shaft).

I get the feeling that I am talking to myself :D

Cheers,

Finn

If you're feeling up for a project, you could convert the H14 to hydraulic drive. I'm sure someone on here has written about doing this.

Unfortunately clocking up the pto does not solve the problem.

Installing the shafts on a 4 or 5 cylinder landrover, or on a RHD V8 is no problem. The problem seems to be that it is a LHD V8..

I have searched google - nothing

I have searched the tech. archive, there are manuals etc on there, but I already have these. They only show the 110 RHD V8 installation.

The hydraulic conversion is also no option, we have now finally found all parts for the mechanical pto. And we are also in a bit of a hurry to finish this.

:s

Hey,

ive had similar problems with my lhd 300tdi 110. ive just had to rearrange the mounts fpr the shafts and i think that i can just get it to fit.

H