Wrong suspension

Hello.

I recently ordered some HD front shockers for my old 90 made by Armstrong, anyway, I got sent rear shocks so I had to get them to correct the order and now they have sent out Britpart shocks. What Im wanting to know is are Armstrong and Britpart equally ****, making it pointless me changing them for the Armstrong, or should I send them back? And before anyone advises me to buy more expensive shocks please don't, money is short!!! :(

Thanks a lot ;)

ive never had either brand of shock so dont know which is best(personally though i never buy britpart),but if it was me i'd get them to replace them for what you originally ordered,if there is a warrenty with them and one breaks say a week after fitting i doubt they'll replace it if the reciept states another brand of shock,if you do stick with the britparts id check the price difference too as they may owe you some money.

I have specifically ordered Armstrong in the past and never had any problems with them, they are a reputable brand of long standing.

I agree with Westerm, the Britpart shocks are more than likely to be re-branded items so no need to dismiss them out of hand. Personally I have never had a Britpart item fail on me so I have no axe to grind.