best places and prices for new td5 panels

The chicken dental surgery might be a good place to start...

Seriously though, those parts are all very hard to find in good condition for reasonable money. To give you an idea, I was quoted last year £250 per door, £300 per side for B-pillars/side frames and £200 for a late Td5 rear door. All salvage from accident damaged vehicles, with no guarantees that they'd all be the same colour, condition or age!

You're much better off repairing and re-skinning the doors you already have, and repairing the B-pillars with the repair sections that are available. You'll find the panels if you are happy to wait and can afford them though, in which case get in contact with all the 4x4 breakers and they'll put you on the list. The waiting list for doors when I enquired was 'several months'.

i have a budget and i'm not mincing about repairing doors, this is getting a pro respray and i will do this once and one only!

i expect to pay around £1200 for the parts, the b pillars i have may go again once stripped and checked

need leads to new doors please

i have a budget and i'm not mincing about repairing doors, this is getting a pro respray and i will do this once and one only!

i expect to pay around £1200 for the parts, the b pillars i have may go again once stripped and checked

need leads to new doors please

Have a look here - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Ridgeway-4x4-Land-Rovers

I think that they're OEM, rather than Genuine, but they look OK for the money.

Ok well then your best option is probably to buy new doors from Land Rover. All the aftermarket doors I've seen have been not of the best quality shall we say. The best I've seen are these ones, though I don't think they're the pressed late Td5 type. Parts are in Microcat like anything else, bear in mind you'll need all the accessory parts too of course (mechanisms/locks etc.) as the doors supplied will likely be bare. B-pillars/side frames can be bought new from Land Rover :)

To give you an idea of prices from L/R:

Post-2002 Td5 front doors range from £357 to £435 + VAT a side.

Post-2002 Td5 2nd row doors are £354 + VAT a side.

Post-2002 Td5 rear end doors are £328 + VAT

B-pillars/side frames are £473 + VAT a side.

Prices from Microcat 12/2009.

Totals at around £2,600 with the VAT. That's bare doors, without any of the internal plates, glazing, electrics or mechanical linkages. The aftermarket ones will obviously be cheaper (£1,100 + VAT for five doors from the website above) but they likely won't be the newer pressed steel type, may not be of the same quality, and will still need fitting out like the genuine doors.

I'm not trying to put you off, but I think your budget is a little optimistic if you want new!

Hope it's of some help anyway, good luck with the hunt. I am going to face the same problem when the time comes to putting my 110 back together, however I am going to go down the repaired 2nd hand route for reasons of cost and availability as above!

Ok well then your best option is probably to buy new doors from Land Rover. All the aftermarket doors I've seen have been not of the best quality shall we say. The best I've seen are these ones, though I don't think they're the pressed late Td5 type. Parts are in Microcat like anything else, bear in mind you'll need all the accessory parts too of course (mechanisms/locks etc.) as the doors supplied will likely be bare. B-pillars/side frames can be bought new from Land Rover :)

To give you an idea of prices from L/R:

Post-2002 Td5 front doors range from £357 to £435 + VAT a side.

Post-2002 Td5 2nd row doors are £354 + VAT a side.

Post-2002 Td5 rear end doors are £328 + VAT

B-pillars/side frames are £473 + VAT a side.

Prices from Microcat 12/2009.

Totals at around £2,600 with the VAT. That's bare doors, without any of the internal plates, glazing, electrics or mechanical linkages. The aftermarket ones will obviously be cheaper (£1,100 + VAT for five doors from the website above) but they likely won't be the newer pressed steel type, may not be of the same quality, and will still need fitting out like the genuine doors.

I'm not trying to put you off, but I think your budget is a little optimistic if you want new!

Hope it's of some help anyway, good luck with the hunt. I am going to face the same problem when the time comes to putting my 110 back together, however I am going to go down the repaired 2nd hand route for reasons of cost and availability as above!

I have a fully working, if tatty 110 td5 already. it's cheap enough to allow me a restore and a repaint whilst still being financially viable.

so i have the door furniture.

thanks for looking up the parts on microcat, might be worth a call to a stealer to see whats what now.

depends on your time limit too, I just picked up a Genuine new front door from craddocks for 260, at auction (fleebay), last time I looked there where at least 2 full: post 06 doors (pretty much new) on fleebay at a buy it now for just under 500 squid each. - also noticed an advert in one of this months land rover magazines of a guy advertising British made new galvanised and alu doors. I'll dig out the advert this evening.