World's Most Dangerous Roads (BBC2)

FridgeFreezer

As for him being a cockereal, I only wish that I could have travelled half of what he has achieved in the past 10 years and be around to tell the story.

Tazz

what did he achieved? going on "fully paid, totaly selfsupporting,non profit making" trips - lovely - shame I dont have a famous mate who could get the sponsors to dish out for support and equipment. So much experience but he still cant string a sentence together over a CB. Instead of calming her down he was just adding to her nervousnes - he def would not be my choice of travel companion

I liked the Nepal one but having done it in a truck wouldn't say it's that dangerous, fun is more the word I'd use! Bungy jumped off the bridge they walked over as well but like them didn't get unto the border with Tibet as there was no way China would let us in. Nepal is a fantastic place to visit.

Rich