That certain warm glow

Happyoldgit

Having been on SORN for the past seven months while I was too bone idle / busy doing other things to finish busy converting the overcab area into a bed I finally got around to getting around to submitting

IMGA0010.jpg

for an MoT yesterday as the old one had expired the back end of December.

There is little to touch the warm glow that comes with brand new pass certificate is there? :D

Tis still a nice looking truck MOG, not exactly the colour of choice for the middle east, but more than adequate for the UK.

I was checking out vehicles in OZ a bit earlier, and came across this one again, when I first saw it in the flesh a few years ago they wanted something like $75000aud, but now its down to a more realistic $40k. If we were just about to set off on a big trip I would be seriously interested, 3x ARB lockers, front and rear winches, heaps of fuel and water plus just about everything else you could possible want for extended range travelling.

6x6

Pity its for sale 20 years prior to my retirement. :(