Clutch misbehaviour after plate and flywheel replaced

Sold... does that include import/export costs?

Editted to be more helpful..

I don't suppose you put the clutch slave on the wrong way? The bleed screw should be at the top...

I did that mistake once when I changed the calipers on the brake system. So I learnt from that... thanks for replies guys...

Dan, when I need to change either the slave or the master, I change the other too. It's a bit more work but it saves these problems. The old tired seals are often not up to the job of coping with new seals in the other part !

The master cylinder is not a difficult job if you take the pedal box out, stop posting on here and get on with it ;)

Mo :)

Changed my master cylinder recently. I found it fiddly extracting the pedal box and inadvertently pulled and pressed the clutch pedal, out shot a slug of hydraulics just missing my face. I should have tied a bit of rag round it or blanked off the outlet first.

May save a sore eye ……

Changed my master cylinder recently. I found it fiddly extracting the pedal box and inadvertently pulled and pressed the clutch pedal, out shot a slug of hydraulics just missing my face. I should have tied a bit of rag round it or blanked off the outlet first.

May save a sore eye ……

I´ll becareful there. I have started the MASTER now. Luckily I bought the pipe that connect the Master to the Slave cylinder. I wish sometimes a defender could be problemless....... :unsure:

Cwazy you are right there.... THe master was a wee bit compared to the main one. But I still got some brake fluid sprouting right at my arm :wacko: ...

Will try driving today after bleeding it up... Ohhh how I miss driving a macho truck rather than this Bimma I'm driving.... :i-m_so_happy: