Air cleaner bracket

Today I learned that 300TDI Discos and Defenders mount their air cleaners very, very differently. Not sure what the Disco does, but given I need to take 2 head bolts out to fit this, can I get away with just pulling those 2, or do I really need to do the full sequence?

#1 I can't do right this second, #2 I can sort this evening. Having located the engine loom (carefully packed away with the Disco loom...) I'm putting that back in before I finish redoing the air & coolant hoses. Could also do with working out where I put the turbo boost pipe, but I might just replace that.

Mr Bond, I can confirm just undoing the two bolts and torquing them back up properly afterwards works fine as I did it earlier on this year when I did my engine swap, I was worried like yourself but have now done a few thousand miles and all is still good :) Now where's that big lump of wood I need to touch? ;)

As promised -

Air cleaner bracket

Air cleaner bracket

Thanks for the reassurance on the bolts, Cwazy - what could possibly go wrong?

(I suppose routing that engine harness correctly would be a start though :) )

BTW - if that's not showing what you want, it's no problem to go and get a different angle.