Oil Pressure and temp gauges

I do not have any oil pressure or temp gauges fitted on the Disco 200TDI fitted to my 1985 LR90. I have seen the earlier posts with a great diagram to fit an adapter, banjo and sender.

My question is - can you fit any type of electrical gauge that will read from PRC4372 temp sender and PRC4043 pressure sender.

The LR brand gauges are very expensive. I have looked at VDO and TIM gauges, both a lot cheaper than LR but am not sure if they would work with the LR senders.

Any help or guidance would be welcomed by any one who has already fitted them.

PS. - thinking of mounting them in a Raptor pod that fits in the ashtray recess.

Thanks to all - and now that I have the thread sizes, I think I will go for the TIM gauges as they com complete with senders and a variety of adaptors.

I have got the Raptor 4 gauge pod and will fit oil pressure, oil temp, Rev counter.

Any good ideas for the 4th gauge?. I have read posts about a turbo boost but not sure how this works.

Does it just measure the turbo pressure or does it boost it?

I would go with EGT for the 4th.

Dont see the need for a boost gauge really. If your turbo is working its working, nothing to look at.

I have a T piece made up by Croytec ages ago, went to fit it the other day and the thing wont screw in. Looked at the threads and they are the same as the oil sender, but it wont go in, any suggestions? I would like to get my VDO senders in then I can wire up the gauges.

G