help finding the part number/price/location of one of these please. im

discomikey

Now here's an interesting one for you...I've been having a rummage this afternoon...and dug out the aircon bracket for The 109...guess what the tensioner looks like.............

I'm confused now....doesn't look anything like the one in the parts cat (never to be taken for granted) or the one in photos on various peoples websites (presumed to be a picture of one they actually had in stock).......

so yours is the same as mine. but no one elses is? well i have ordered a bearing for it now.

£12 :o expensive bearing i think but have to have it.

Having had a search the closest one I could find was very similar but clamped to a post, regardless of the fact it wasn't the right one it was still over £60 for the cheap version and over £200 for the LR one! So purchasing a bearing even at £12 was definitely the way to go :)

For your amusement and to give you that warm feeling inside that you get when saving money have a look here http://www.lrdirect.com/ETC6159-Pulley-Air-Con.-Efi/?sfi=etc6159