Engine certificate 200tdi request + Fuel capacity paper

Hi.

Im registering my 1984 OneTen pickup and its converted with a 200tdi. Now I need a paper stating the engine size of my 200tdi engine. Does anyone have a pdf or similar that I can use. From land rover is grate, but it works with any type of paper saying that my engine type has this amount of Hp or similar. So nothing fancy, just a paper. A print of the instruction manual should work fine apparently.

Engine

200tdi, 12L219384

Also I'm looking for a paper stating the fuel tank capacity. Also a print of a manual should work fine. The size is not so important just that anything is stated, and that its a One Ten or a 110 hc.

I don't have anything so any tips or links are welcome. Many thanks.

Misstype in the subject, 200tdi, not 300 :blush:

Edited by western

When i converted my 1988 to a 300tdi I took the engine number to the garage who did the MOT asked them to add details to receipt sent to DVLA with log book requesting the change came back all done. My 110 has 18 gal. tank as standard.

Being in Sweden and having done almost the same thing, even if it was back in 2002, the local SBP accepted the information in my Land Rover workshop manual. But that was when registering a 110 with 2,5n/a. Didn't tell them after the engine was swapped to a 200Tdi since they don't have a clue anyhow what the different engines look like...

So with any kind of luck, they will accept just about anything written that looks a bit serious.

So with any kind of luck, they will accept just about anything written that looks a bit serious.

Hehe, thats the impression I got when I spoke with them. Super many thanks for the replays.

The parts pdf is perfect as a tank size proof. And that it says the years they will love it. Makes it easy for them to understand. :D

About the engine, the workshop manual is fine, but I'm a bit nervous they will say, why is not 12L mentioned anywhere. Since they don't care about the engine model name and the 200tdi is states as a 11L in the wikitext. I will give it a try thou and report back.

11L = Defender specification 200Tdi with the high mounted turbocharger

the 12L = Discovery spec 200Tdi with the low mounted turbo, which is in the same place as the later 300tdi engines.

cubic capacity for all Tdi regardless of model is 2495cc or 2.5 litres

Defender has 107 bhp & 188lb/ft torque

Discovery has 111bhp & 195lb/ft torque

otherwise they are the same except for various detail fitments like timing cases shape, PAS pump/Altenator mountings.