Pulling to Left???

Hi all. Could anyone shed some light on what the problem could be with my 2001 defender.

Basically it pulls to the left when driving along, and the drivers side inner part of the tyre is worn, this has now been put on the drivers side rear and the good rear tyre on the front.

I've taken it to two tyre garages today, both have spent time tracking it and neither have charged me for the work done because the car is still pulling to the left. The tracking is now spot on.

The wheel bearings are fine all round and the breaks arn't binding.

As far as I know it's never been off road and only has 35,000 on the clock, but why is it pulling to the left???

Is there anything else I can check before I send it to a garage to have it looked at at a cost?

Does anyone know of any recommended landy garages/mechanics in Birmingham that could help me out if I can't fix it myself?

Regards

Hi, i've just measured between the front radius arm end and the rear lower link end on both the passenger and drivers side.

The drivers side measurement was 633mm and the passenger side was 631mm.

Could this be the problem?

Regards

I'm sure that is well within Land Rover tolerances! What condition are the rear radius arm bushes in at the axle end?