3/4" drive socket set. Any recommendations?

I saw a 4000Nm one of those, but still air powered, in a catalogue a few days back :o

One of these http://www.directindustry.com/prod/sam-outillage/pneumatic-impact-wrenches-straight-models-13123-549751.html

That should be strong enough to flip a 110 over let alone undoing stuborn nuts ..... I can't imagine 1.5" drive sockets come cheap though..

Only British ones. Bugatti, Alfa Romeo, Hispano Suiza, Amilcar, Fiat, Peugeot etc, etc, are all metric. When I have to work on American stuff that's usually A/F. I already have my own Whit sockets, they're Britool as I use them a lot. At the moment I'm using an adaptor to step down to 1/2" drive. I had to leave the 3/4" drive set behind at my last job as it was a company set, as I said it was a cheap un branded set. That's why I need A/F and Metric but not Whitworth.

• 2 weeks later...

my britool 3/4 set has stood the test of time even with very heavy use and in the mud and rain most days. also have a britool 1" set that is also in good order repaired the ratchet once due to a bit of extra force being used (a 8ft scaffie tube and a forklift carriage). have seen the petrol impact guns in 1" but would choose my air impact any day over 2000nm of torque makes it intersting if not properly braced.

• 2 weeks later...