Insurance for a 110 with 11 seats - is their any company that will ins

I have just tried insuring my 110, so frustrating, you go through 15 minutes of questions with then all and suddenly they say they cannot insure vehicles with 11 seats. I've tried every insurance company in the land rover monthly mag but to no avail. I'm currently with footman james but unfortunately they will not keep no claims bonuses going. I have 9 years of bonuses which only last 2 years before they are no longer accepted so am i stuffed or is their a saviour out there. Many thanks Kevin

Do you need 11 seats? I removed my rear benches and now say it's a 5 seater, Or swap to 2 inward or forward facing seats and make it a 7 seat etc etc

1. NFU or Adrian flux?

2. Remove the middle front seat (unless you really need it).

Cheers

Peter

He has 11 seats...sounds like he already has

I have all seats belted, and have a cubby box rather than the 12th seat. I do use all 11 now and again but I'm just thinking, the bench seats at the back (1995 model) are effectively 2 seats, ok theres 3 belts on each seat but there question was how many seats do you have, not how many seat belts do you have. Would this work do you think, if this is the case then its a 7 seater................. This is a weak argument isn't it!!!!!

I have all seats belted, and have a cubby box rather than the 12th seat. I do use all 11 now and again but I'm just thinking, the bench seats at the back (1995 model) are effectively 2 seats, ok theres 3 belts on each seat but there question was how many seats do you have, not how many seat belts do you have. Would this work do you think, if this is the case then its a 7 seater................. This is a weak argument isn't it!!!!!

Think you'd find you weren't insured come an accident if you followed that route