Oil Change

Wanstead

Guess yours is the TD4 then. Well worth changing the crank vent (PCV) filter too before it induces turbo-death.

Oil change is easy BUT expensive as the recommended oil is fully-synthetic 5W40 if memory serves (definitely fully-synth though).

If you look in the part numbers forum you can download the RAVE manuals which include all the service data, intervals, etc.

Oil change is easy BUT expensive as the recommended oil is fully-synthetic 5W40 if memory serves (definitely fully-synth though).

This was on offer at Halfords last week at half price, not sure if the deal is still going on, I bought 8 litres of Castrol for £35. :D

HTH

FridgeFreezer, The TD4 mentioned in this post is a 2006 model similar to mine.

I have downloaded the RAVE manual esp. CD1 (Discovery II & Freelander 1) but it appears

that this version does not cover the 2006 model and probably goes upto 2003.

Any idea where I get download the relevant version for the Freelander TD4 2006 from?