Marsland Chassis

stuck

Does anyone have any opinions on Galv chassis from Marsland's?

I'm looking for a replacement for my S1 & they are the only company that I've found that can offer me one in a time scale that isn't glacial!

Spendy at £1800 but can do it in around 8 weeks.

Thanks,

Mick.

Number of people had trouble getting Marsland chassis to fit due to things being welded in the wrong place. A trader told me a year or 2 back that Marslands were stopping the series chassis though, or maybe that was only Series 3, which is all I run. It didn't matter as I was already decided on a Richards chassis anyway.

Richards don't do a chassis for a S1 any more.

When I spoke to Marslands I was told that they only have enough components to build 3 S1 chassis (86"), after that they won't be doing any more.

Radfords are giving a delivery time of 18 months...

My mate had a 90 chassis from marslands and it seemed fine. The bulkhead outriggers were a tad out so had to be drilled significantly but otherwise all good. I went with Richards (although that isn't much use for you) and was very pleased with my chassis.

Have you looked at designa chassis? I don;t know if they are still trading but it may be another option.