4.6 defender insurance

Hi, im getting on with the rebuild of the 90 quite well now and am looking for insurance quotes and was wondering who any of you 4.6 defender owners have insurance with.

Looking at 4.6 with full cage and soft top, 2" lift, wider wheels/tyres and the usual aray of gaurds, winch, winch bumper etc so excpecting a high price for starters.

£500, i was expecting someone to come along and add a 1 to the front of that, that sounds reasonable to me, mind im only 32 (haha i say that as if im young) and only got 7 year ncd so that mite take mine up.

Do you have a number for Academy??

Hi, im getting on with the rebuild of the 90 quite well now and am looking for insurance quotes and was wondering who any of you 4.6 defender owners have insurance with.

Looking at 4.6 with full cage and soft top, 2" lift, wider wheels/tyres and the usual aray of gaurds, winch, winch bumper etc so excpecting a high price for starters.

Hi,

When you're ready for a quotation please feel free to PM me your details if you like and I'd be happy to get one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.