Big.Mike

Indicator side repeaters - not working...

My two repeaters on the wings don't seem to be working, I have changed the bulbs, are they one their own fuse?

Thanks,

MIke

No there both on the same fuse and so is the rear bulb... More likely theres a break in the supply to the bulbs or the earth... Your issue is almost certainly in the wing wiring.

As the Bomber noted, check your earths. They often corrode and prevent current flow, resulting in 'look, ma, no lights'!

Yep, probably a dodgy corroded connection. I had this last week. After playing with the wirings and moving them around they suddenly started working again. The fix was to cut out the 'factory' bullitt connectors and add in some new electrical bullitt connectors, all fine now.

Steve

Just waggled the bulbs, the metal is corroded in the connectors, whats easiest to do, clean them (and how) or buy a new one?

Cheers,

Mike

I'll get some new ones, any advice on which ones to get?

IIRC you should have the square style repeaters thiese http://www.lrseries....repeater&page=1

Yep, these are the ones, do you know if this comes with the bulb connectors? The bulb pushes into the end of the loom. I'll try to post a picture.

Cheers,

Mike