insurance p38

defender dinky

Hi

Try these guys, but not sure if a 15 year old can be done as a future classic or not, or indeed if that is the way you want to go.

I have my 1990 Disco 200 offroader and all modifications listed with them done for £128 but a 5000 mile limit, age 50 and I am in NI.

Try some of the online comparison sites if its ordinary insurance you need. My Disco 300 came in at £220 due 11th Nov or £250 spread over a year. Not to bad I thought.

www.cherishedcarinsurance.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

hi, just wondering if anyone has a good and reasonable insurance company, had the insurance come through this time gone up again, so looking elsewhere, p38 97 dt, any ideas, dd

Hi,

Feel free to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to get one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.

I'd advise against Adrian flux, wouldn't suggest them to my worst enemy. Want to know the ins and outs of a cats arse and make you jump through hoops however this happens AFTER they've approved you and taken your money!. They wanted to cancel my insurance after a month due to the fact they had not received details that I had already sent them 3 times about an accident that my farther who is on the policy had had over 4 years ago, crazy people to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...