Tyre purchase

It looks like it's time to buy a new set of boots for the 90 - I'll be buying a set of five plus rims. I'm pretty much settled on a set of Khumo KL71 and the best deal I've found on line is at 4x4tyres.co.uk.

Before I take the plunge and wave my credit card number in their direction, does anyone have any good or bad stories of trading experience with these people, or any other recommendations for suppliers?

Thanks

Nick.

I had those tyres on my D40 Navara and the front set wore awful, really really bad. They wore totally uneven and the noise they generated was way more than the Special Tracks on my 90.

Replaced the KL71s with some AT tyres, stil got the Kymhos stuck in my shed!

With all due respect, I wasn't asking for comments about the choice of tyre - for my circumstances, which are not the same as many others here, I'm comfortable with this choice.

I sent 4x4tyres.co.uk a question at about 17:00 this evening and had a reply within 10 minutes, so I'm favourably impressed. Any other comments on their service?

Nick.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick follow up to say that I purchased the tyres from 4x4tyres.co.uk and although there were some problems with the order (the rims I wanted were out of stock, and then one of the tyres was damaged when they came to fit it to the rim before shipping so there was a delay while they got a replacement), I found the company extremely easy to deal with and their communication over the issues was excellent. The tyres have arrived in the last few minutes and I will be fitting them later today.

I would not hesitate to recommend 4x4tyres to anyone else.

Nick.