Looking for a reliable co driver for 2013

as the title , GOT TO BE RELIABLE as I spend time and money preping the truck and entering events none of the "sorry but I know you are on your way to the event but my budgy is sick / wife wont let me come" types need apply am based in Watford in herts and have a half decent truck and 7 years experience. My brother and I have done the challenger series for a few years (we are the idiots with the coach !!). Looking to do the challenger or LRS series this year so south east to midlands based people ideal , Oh and if you want to help prep the truck / load the bus and come up in the bus up then all good

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Hello mate. We're bouts are you from? I'm from Penistone Sheffield! Just weighing some options up ;) 07825750680. Thanks -J-

Penistone - The best part fo the world... Biased as I grew up there untill I moved to Scotland 17 years ago... Was meant to be there this week end to build my 90 until it bloody snowed.... You might know my brother, Paul Martin?

Adrian

Hi John yes it was my 80 coiler challenge truck , glad to here she is still running , I miss a road legal challenge truck now , if you get a chance a picture of her would be nice

Trailer, as in thing you tow behind you, not trialler.... ;)

Hi, are you still looking for a co driver ? I'm based in Potters Bar, Herts. I work for myself so long weekends not a problem. Willing to help with work on the truck - not a mechanic but fairly handy & certainly willing had about 6 landys so had to be hands on

Regards Mark