110 brake caliper gallery seals

hey all I have my 1998 110 300tdi brake calipers stripped and I need to source new gallery seals. From measuring them Im coming up with part#s Front: 3851-739 and Rear RTC1137. I have found them here:

http://www.shop4autoparts.net/Defender/Brakes/Discs,Calipers-&-Drums/CALIPER_GALLERY_SEAL_12,6*13,4.html

My origial ones have a small tube (metall/copper) inside the rubber seal. The pic of the ones above dont. Is this just a difference in brand, or is it something I push out and re-use, or actually a different seal?

see my pic for my original seals.

cheers

Serg

post-2584-0-47494600-1362108798_thumb.jpg

caliper fluid seals between the 2 caliper half bodies are 17H8764L

http://www.brit-car.co.uk/product.php?xProd=78329

Not for all of them. These are the early type 110 front and RRC front. The 2 different gallery seals in my LR 110 calipers are both different to 17H8764L. Mine are the front: 3851-739 and rear RTC1137. You really have to strip your calipers and measure the seal to be sure. As with alot of LR there is no black and white date change.

Are they supposed to have metal inserts?? When i did my calipers on the 110, the gallery seals that came out and the replacements from the same link as the OP had no metal inserts.

To be honest, I dont know. This is the first pair I have stripped down, I cant be sure but i dont think these calipers have been apart before. I got them from a LR wrecker. The inserts do just pop out. I think it not a bad thing as it can stop the rubber seal colapsing on itself. I will be just cleaning mine and inserting them in the new seals.

cheers

Serg