Which Seam Sealer recommend

I've recently used black Butyl glazing strip to reseal my floor panels. It's very similar to Dum Dum to use. It sticks to the panel so you can position it, and then squeezes out the same as putty does, as you tighten the screws up.

If you take a small length and kneed it into a ball, or a sausage shape, it can be pressed into all sots of gaps. I added some to the gap between the windscreen frame and top of bulkhead, then pushed the door seal over it. The water would certainly find its way behind the door seal without such a gap filler.

That's a good shout mickey, I used silicone to seal my floor panels when I rebuilt it, but I had to have them apart again recently when I did the crank seal and I wouldn't use silicone again. I might try butyl now

You can also buy a 2" wide "tape" made of a sticky butyl from aquatics (pond) shops. Known as butyl joining tape, and used for joining sheets of pond liner. Usually sold by the metre. I got a roll of it and used it for door seals in the same way that mickeyw has suggested, for those gaps at the top corners and the joins between tub/sides and bulkhead/screen frame where there is not a continuous seal.